PG offers a suite of social media services (Services) that are accessible via our mobile application. These Services allow you to pray and worship with churches or any other willing group of people.
Our Services are not intended for use by children without adult supervision.
What information do we collect?
We collect minimal information about you insofar as necessary for the following activities:
Using our Services: We collect the following information when you use our Services:
- Your contact and profile information including your name, email address; your church affiliation should you want to provide that information; your preferences such as the types of communication you would like to receive from us; and image (if you choose to provide this).
- We may also obtain this information if you choose to use a social login service, such as Facebook Login, to create or access your account.
- We do not store any payment information if you sign up for the voluntary subscription to donate to your church, causes of choice, or to fund PG as we rely on third-party services.
- Your social profile information for Social Networks you choose to connect to the Services. For example, your Facebook profile information may include your Facebook username and profile image.
- Your messages, posts, comments, and other material you curate on and upload to the Services.
- We do not store any location information.
Logs, usage, and support data:
- Log data, which may include your IP address, your browser type and settings, your device information (such as make, model, and OS), the date and time when you used the Services, and information about your smart phone configuration.
- Usage data and analytics, which may include the frequency of login, and the different types of activity undertaken by users.
- General Location information, such as IP address and the region in which you are located when you are logging in and using the Services.
Browsing our websites
- When you browse our websites, we collect information about you as described below, some of which is collected automatically:
- Aggregated website usage data including form analysis data (such as time taken to complete the form), engagement rate, session replay, and mouse movements.
How do we use your information?
We use your information for the purposes below:
Providing and securing our Services
- We need to identify and authenticate our users to ensure, for example, that only those authorized users are able to use the Services for their organization, and to make changes to their accounts.
- We use information that you provide when signing up to set up your account, process payments, contact you regarding the Services, and manage your account.
- We use your contact information and information related to your request to respond to your inquiries, manage our contract with you, respond to your questions and requests, and send you updates and information about the Services.
- We use logging and other data such as general location information—for example, the IP address of your browser or device, to help us manage the performance, security and compliance of the Services.
- We analyze usage information, your feedback, support queries, and survey responses to help us understand and make improvements to our Services.
Communicating with you
We use your contact information where appropriate to send you information about our Services, events, and informative communications. We also use email statistics, such as open rates, to assess the effectiveness of, and to make improvements to our communications.
Improving our websites and applications
We use information about you to help us understand usage patterns and other activities on our websites and applications so that we can diagnose problems and make improvements, including enhancing usability and security.
Who has access to your information?
PG does not rent or sell your information. We restrict access to your information to authorized employees and we do not share your information with third parties.
Our employees and authorized contractors may need to access information about you when they require this to perform their job. For example, a customer support representative would need access to your account to validate your identity and respond to your question or request; our email communications team would need access to your contact information to ensure this information is sent correctly and any unsubscribe requests are properly managed; and our security staff would need to review information to investigate attempted denial of service attacks, fraudulent account activity, or other attempts to compromise the Services.
All our employees and contractors are required to agree to maintain the confidentiality and protect the privacy of your information.